Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday 9-29-09

Ruins of houses
CLiff Dwellings

Colors


Mem touching all four states, utah, new mexico, arizonia & colorado













Four Corners








Thought I had better do this tonight as don't know when we will have wi-fi again. Hopefully we will have good cell coverage for the next couple of weeks so I can use the cradle point with the cell phone.
Today Larry and I went to the Four Corners Monument. Everyone says it isn't that much to see but for us we felt since we were here we wanted to say we had done it. After that we went to Mesa Verde National Park to see the cliff dwellings and the beautiful colors.
I told Larry when we got back that my brain had about absorbed all it could for a while. There is no way you can see and do everything in one trip out here. Bill Dorris that comment was for you so we have to come back together.
Tomorrow is a travel day of about 225 miles so I will add to this when I can.

1 comment:

ducktails said...

have you been watching the PBS special on tv abut the national parks??? it is kind interesting..alot of hystory abut the parks but some on the different...of course i have napped thru some of it but have found it interesting none the less....mesa verde was one of those they visited...T