Friday, August 24, 2007

Traverse City RV Resort

I kept telling everyone that I planned this trip with the "worst" campground first so that when we got to the "good stuff" they would really appreciate it and I think we have arrived. This is definetly this best we have been in yet but the only problem is there is only one more like this and then we start going downhill a little bit again.

We headed out toward Petoskey yesterday and had a little problem finding a place to park these "big a buses" so we just came on to Traverse City and plan to go back to Petoskey by car today. Tomorrow we plan to go to Old Mission Point and Leland.

After we got set up here it was time for Janice and Linda to do major laundry. I had done some when we got to Mackinac but still had a little more to finish up. We also had pizza at the Club House for dinner and then started a game of Phase X which we will have to finish tonight if we are up to when we get back from our travels.

Now you people who know me and tease me about how I go"like a house a fire" all time and think I should slow down. Well let me tell you something. I have met my matches. Janice and Linda have about worn me out on this trip. Janice is older than me and Linda is a little younger but I am about to think my candle must be burning a little slower these days. This is information for you and Doug, Ally. Ha Ha

In all seriousness we are having a wonderful time and enjoying showing our friends the lovely State of Michigan. They are just fasinated with the Lakes. Linda now has to dip her toe in Lake Michigan somewhere so that she can say she has been in 3 of the Lakes. Janice and I have already done it.

No comments: