Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Crossing the "Mighty Mac"






We certainly enjoyed Frankenmuth. Janice & I let the guys off the hook about going to the Christmas Store so they did a museum . We enjoyed German food on Monday night, like we don't enjoy all kinds of food. We took a little trip on the Barvarian Belle Paddle Wheeler up the Cass River.

Tuesday we traveled on up the road to cross the "Mighty Mac". Now you know I do not like heights so that is not one of my favorite things especially when we get there and there is a sign saying RV 's 20 mph, high winds. However, it was a good trip over and thanks to Al Friend being on the phone with me he talked me over telling me he was watching on a web cam.

We are heading on West today to Munising and meeting up with another couple from Virginia. They have been in Sturgis SD at the Bike Week so we know they have "Stories" to tell us.

No comments: