Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Big "A" Bus is Back in the Barn 4-8-09

We got home to Virginia yesterday (4-7-09) around noon. We had spent the night in Roanoke Va at a Wal Mart and then came by Sams Club in Charlottesville to buy some supplies and meat for the house. We had used up or taken everything with us in January so it was time to re-stock the freezer.
Started unloading the bus and Larry asks me why it took me 3 weeks to load it and I think we have to unload in one day. Well???????????? What do you think? I want to get it done. Anyway we did some, stopped and had some lunch, had a nap, and then finished.
Today will be catching up on grass cutting for Larry and I am still trying to determine what we are cooking for Easter Dinner. The girls want fried chicken and I have about chickened out. When we were in Preston working we had lots of chicken. Bry said he wanted flank steak which would be fine with me . As you can see we wont be doing the traditional Ham for Easter.
We are glad to be home and really had a great 3 months working and playing.
Now the bus is in the barn for at least 2 weeks while we go get our annual doctor appointments done so we can travel for another year.
More travels later.

No comments: