Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday March 26, 2008

We had a wonderful week in South Georgia, Bainbridge, with family and friends. The only problem in this little cornor of the world is there is NO cell phone coverage for ATT in that area and of course that drives me nuts along with my daughter, Ally. Yesterday while we were traveling to Canton, Ga. , north of Atlanta, she and I talked four times just because we COULD. Everywhere we have been this trip had coverage except that little part of Georgia.
Larry got to go fishing and he Keith & Keith , Jr. got 75 nice fish. We had a great fish fry on Monday night before we left on Tuesday. I got to see some friends and spend time with my cousin, Carolyn . We got to see other family too and just really enjoyed our visit. We also got some much needed "Down time" after our 2 weeks working with Habitat.
We are now in Canton, as I have already said and will be here until Saturday and then head to Virginia. Hope to be home on Sunday and then start the wonderful task of unloading the "Bus".
We will let you know about the trip home later.

MEM

No comments: