Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Catching up on Things

I have been having some trouble with this BLOG. I intended to post some pictures of the grandchildren for ya"ll to see but for some reason it will not let me. I guess that I will have to wait for Linda to come back from Myrtle Beach. Ralph tried to help me this past weekend when we were on the Old Dominion Cardinals Campout at Oak Grove, Va. but we had no luck.

We had a great weekend with a little rain on Friday night and a rather cool and windy day on Saturday but still had a good time.

Things are settling in a routine for whatever that is worth around here and we plan on just keeping up with yard work, projects and having fun.

Our next big trip will be in December when we go to Indianapolis for Christmas and then on to Texas for the months of Jan. & Feb. and then hopefully to Louisana for a Habitat for Humanity Build for the first two weeks of March.

Later, MEM

No comments: