Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sept 3 2012 thru Sept 9, 2012

Another BUSY week in Indianapolis.   I think as of today Larry and I have finished all but a couple of the projects that Ally had for us including doing the taxi school runs most of the time and other kid responsibilities.    We try to give her a little break when she has to go somewhere without having to take all four with her.
Thursday we did take time for ourselves so that we could SPEND some money.   Larry took the bus to get "new shoes".   Our tires were needing to be replaced so we went and got 6 new shoes and I said to Larry, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.    We did this 6 years ago and decided it was time to do it again to be safe.
Yesterday we had 3 soccer games with Kate and Bella. Kate had 2 games and Bella 1.   Larry and I then took Kate to lunch as she had been a great help with cleaning the basement play area with me while Miss Bella sat and complained and did not help so she had to stay home.   She was unhappy and of course told me how unfair I was but when we got back she had gone down and cleaned up the basement which was a mess again from her having 2 little friends over last week.  Oh Doug is going to get his "due" with these 3 girls. 
Ally, Doug, Larry and I went out to dinner last night and had a good time.   It is nice to have a little adult time once in a while.
Today we have Noah's football game at 1:30 and then tomorrow morning we are heading SOUTH.   We will visit friends in Alabama and then to Georgia on Friday for a little over a week for the 50th Class Reunion.

No comments: