Saturday, June 2, 2012

Catching Up June 2, 2012

Not sure how this is going to work since I have not posted on this new blog setup.

After arriving back in Virginia in early April we made another road trip in the car to Indiana to help out Ally and Doug while they went on a trip to Mexico.   Then I went back in May for 2 weeks to help Ally with some projects, end of school activities, soccer games, baseball games, etc.

Picture are   Kate, Bella , Sophia and Noah




The Big A Bus has only been on one trip to the Virginia State Samboree at Urbanna while I was in Indiana. One of the highlights of my trip to Indy was being able to visit "The Traveling Vietnam Wall" with my grandchildren and point out the names of my high school friend Johnny Gambrell and Larry's cousin Steve Halstead.

We are now getting ready for our oldest grandaughter's graduation from high school on June 16th.

We have the house and property on the market and hoping that something starts to move on that soon.

Not much else for now but will try and keep this up to date.

1 comment:

thatchristine.blogspot.com said...

Nice to have you back in blog land. We missed you.