Saturday, June 19, 2010

PLAYHOUSE







Well, the last windows and the door got hung around 2 pm today (6/19) and our "butts" are dragging. Larry and I have worked well together, me being more of the gopher but he needed me to do that. I did help build and set walls. Pounding nails is getting to be "old hat".
I will post some pictures when we have time or have the energy to get them off the camara onto the computer. Larry starting priming the trim this afternoon and we will continue to paint tomorrow and Monday.
The girls and Ally are thrilled with the playhouse and Noah is already talking to Papa about wanting an addition on to his treehouse next summer.
The girls are sleeping in the MH tonight. Noah went to a baseball game with some friends and Ally and Doug are out to dinner with the Hedrick clan.
Thought I better let you guys know we were still kicking but NOT very high.
Oh I forgot we went to see Jersey Boys last night and it was Wonderful.

1 comment:

thatchristine.blogspot.com said...

That playhouse is adorable. You two are such good grandparents.