Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July Weekend 2009





This has nothing to do with the Big A Bus but I have to record this so I don't forget what a great time was had by all.
Thursday, Bill Dorris, a friend from high school, and his wife arrived in their motorhome from SC. He then informs me that we have another classmate living in Richmond, Va. Glenn Johnson who grew up in Pine Hill District where my Mother also went to school. I told Bill to call him and get him out to visit, which he did. So then ,my son calls and wants to come out on Saturday morning with some of his motorcycle clubs guys to eat breakfast. Now being that it is his 43rd birthday of course I can't tell him not to come so we have five people show up at 9 am on Saturday for breakfast. My dear husband and Bill tell Bry they are glad he wanted to come out because they ask me to cook for them on Friday morning and Larry told Bill, you only get a full breakfast if Bry is here. Taylor and Madison ( our grandaughters) were with them and it was Madie's first LONG ride on the cycle and she was smiling from ear to ear.
Larry , Bill and Deb left to go and meet Glenn & Sharron, his wife, to see some property they were buying and then came back here. Donna and Chuck Tolson, other motorhome friends arrived around noon and we just had a great time visiting.
Glenn, Bill and I bored them with all the stories of high school and of course Larry was right in there with us as he graduated one year before us so we all knew the same people.
Sunday Bry and family came out so we could celebrate his birthday and another good time was had by all.
Bill & Deb left this morning (monday 6th) heading back to SC. We are hoping to visit again soon either here or there.

1 comment:

ducktails said...

sounds like you ahd a busy fun day...hope the sun was shinning..here we've obnly had rain-rain-rain...next weekend we are going to go to a family renuion then it is almost time to think about packing for hawaii...tracy