Sunday, September 28, 2008

Visit in Indianapolis and trip back to Virginia







We had a very busy visit in Indy with Ally and Family. Kate was not feeling well when we got there so I spent most of the day on Monday holding her which was really a chore since I love having her in my lap. I hate her being sick but it was fun to just sit and hold her . She was excited about spending the night in the motor home and sleeping with "HER" papa. Of course we had Noah come too . I slept with him and believe me he does not sleep still as his mommy had led me to believe. Needless to say Larry or I either one got much sleep on Wednesday night and after leaving Indy around 11 am on Thursday we only made it to Charleston W. Va. for the night. Our plan was to go as far as Beckley but by 6 pm we were both saying it was time to STOP. The Wal Mart was a welcomed stop and we got a good nights sleep and drove on to Kings Dominion on Friday. We had a great campout with the ODC group and arrived home on Sunday afternoon. All this week has been catching up with things around here. The "Big A Bus" is in the Barn until Monday Oct 6th and then we head out to Kentucky for Renfro Valley with the Discovery International Group for a long weekend.

I managed to get a couple of pictures on here. One of Bella and her hat and one of Papa with Noah and Kate. Also Bella with her Papa.


Mem






No comments: